in the uniqueness of human beings and therefore in the personalised treatment of diabetes.
Because there is no break from diabetes.
Diabetes management is complex and personal, and achieving therapy goals is an on-going challenge. That’s why a patient-centred approach is needed to select the right therapy in a timely manner and to help motivate patients to stay engaged with their self-management.
integrated Personalised Diabetes Management (iPDM)
A holistic therapeutic approach
At Roche Diabetes Care, we pioneer products, solutions and services to help strengthen the patient care process. By integrating digital solutions that quickly turn data into meaningful insights, we help facilitate stronger HCP and patient collaboration for more timely treatment decisions.
We call this approach integrated Personalised Diabetes Management.
Proven results -
through a more personalised approach.
Clinical studies have demonstrated improved outcomes with the use of solutions that enable iPDM
- Reduced therapeutic inertia. 1-4
- Improved HbA1C with no increase in hypoglycaemia. 1,3,4
- Less glycaemic variability. 3,4
- Better postprandial control. 3,4
- More frequent and timely therapy adjustments. 1-5
- Faster and more accurate decision
- Greater clinician efficiency. 3,6
- Greater clinician satisfaction. 1,3,5
Stronger HCP &
- Higher treatment satisfaction. 1-3
- Improved therapy adherence. 1,3
- Enhanced patient understanding. 3,6
- Improved patient empowerment for decision making. 2
A patient-centred open digital ecosystem.
Our open ecosystem enables iPDM by connecting relevant patient data from diabetes management devices, health & fitness apps and other systems. With the integration of our own and partner solutions, we can personalise solutions for people with diabetes no matter where they are in the diabetes journey.
1. Kulzer B, et al. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2018;144:200-212; 2. Mora P, et al. Diabetes Technol Ther 2017;19(12): 715-722; 3. Weissmann J, et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol 2016;10(1):76–84; 4. Polonsky WH,et al. Diabetes Care 2011;34(2):262–267; 5. Brotons C., et al. Poster session presented at: ATTD; 2012 February 8-11; Barcelona, Spain; 6 Hinnen DA, et al. J Diabetes Sci Technol 2015;9(2):293-301.